Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/18/2006 2:18:02 PM EDT
Pull The Trigger: OA-98 vs Busmaster Carbon Pistol. Final War...

Been doing a load of searching, and found some good & bad about each.  I have a line on an

0A-98 new for $950 (4 month wait) or new Busmaster Carbon 15 97S with flash supressor for $850.

All will be used for playing/plinking and equipped with a laser sight (a Krinkov would be added to one or other).

The Bushmonster is an easier choice, but Jeez that OA-98 is right out of StarWars cool...despite costing $100 more + threading the barrel (can both be eventually converted from pistols to SBR's with paperwork..?

h.gif
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 2:47:45 PM EDT
[#1]
 I just bought the bushmaster carbon 15 9mm pistol it looks and feels like Starwars and after putting 250rds through it today it seemed flawless on performance. Time will tell on the durabilty I feel pretty good that it will last after talking to my dealer which is also a friend no one he sold a bushmaster carbon ar15 to has had any problems since they first cam out. I am going to put a 9mm suppressor up front it is already ordered just waiting for the paper work to come back. I might SBR it I have not made up my mind yet on that. Its pretty darm cool as a pistol. I still might end up buying one of spikes tactical 9mm pistol uppers they look great too,but I will have to wait several weeks after the $950 for the bushmaster and $750 for the suppressor and tax stamp I am tapping out this month on funds. Hopefully I can still afford to pay the waterbill this month I like being able to take a shower everyday.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 3:31:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice.  Hmmm...
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:31:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey a 9mm Ar pistol with a suppressor would look and preform well I think. Does anyone have pics of such a creature?
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top