Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2006 10:42:36 AM EDT
I have been looking to buy a complete AR pistol in 9mm and the only thing I can find is a bushmaster carbon 15 9mm and the dealer only has one left in stock and a long backorder waiting list on them from his wholeseller if this one sells any time soon. I tried emailing spikes tactical no response the last few days and have no other ideas where  get one and I am buying this week so it looks like I might be a carbon toy 9mm man if I don't find something with some metal on it fast! I was looking for something around a 7inch barrel plain or side charger with flat top rail system. thanks for any ideas!
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:12:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I am sure Spikestactical will get back to you this week
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:45:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Spike got back to be this morning but he was alittle slow I had already bought a carbon bushmaster 9mm pistol this morning. I was afraid it was going to be sold as it was the only left in stock the other 2 others sold first week they came in. I guess that is they way it was meet to be for now. If I don't like the carbon bushmaster I will just sell it and go spikes route I like the looks of his AR pistol setups. To be honest the carbon is super cool looking and feeling I guess don't know about the "carbon factor" being alittle old school metal myself. I will do so shooting and playing around and post what I think about the carbon unit here in the next couple of weeks.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top