Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2005 8:53:10 PM EDT
Where can I find one for 10.5 inch barrel?

Thanks

Gene
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:02:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:03:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Randall,

Thank you, they have what I'm looking for.
Now I need to ask how long of a gas tube do I need for a 10.5" barrel?
If this one of those common sense things, then I'll really feel dumb.   I just can't find anything that gives a measurement.

The barrel is in the mail, so I can't  just measure it to see...

Gene
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:48:22 PM EDT
[#3]
10.5 should have a carbine gas system.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 12:31:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Carbine size. Thank you Parabellium.

Gene
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:01:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 2:04:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Randall,

That is some good info, once again I learned something new.

I was able to find a barrel assembly on the EE (sans gas tube). So began my hunt for a gas tube. The barrel is still in shipping (takes a while to get here to guam), so I couldn't  just measure, which is why I posted my second question.

I should have just asked you. I guess I'll have to wait till I get the barrel and gas tube here, get it all assembled and out to the range. If I have problems, I'll be coming to you for help.

Thanks again Randall.

Gene

ps Not sure if you've noticed, but your name gets mentioned ALOT in other posts as being a knowledgable guy who does good work.    
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top