Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/15/2017 1:41:21 PM EDT
Looking at this one in particular, curious what the word on the street is.  BCA Grizzly II 16"
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 5:39:13 PM EDT
[#1]
never heard of them, looks like they use Pro Fab receivers and what looks like Guntec handguards. you might want to ask them whose BCG & barrel they use.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:48:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Spartacus, I bought one of their 10.5 5.56 barrels for a pistol build, and it was finished very nicely...nitride.  Looked good, shot very well, and was reasonably priced.  Don't know about their whole rifles or other components.  I did some rudimentary research on them...hardly anything that qualifies as an FBI background check.  They're allegedly a family owned business that started out some years ago as a machine shop operation.  Quite a few sources seem to verify this, but who knows.  Supposedly they have the machinery and knowledge to make most of their components...even barrels.  They have pictures of the alleged machining facilities on their site so it must be true.

They seem to be big on side chargers also.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 10:37:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I cant speak to the quality of their complete rifles either. But I also have one of their barrels on my homebuild... It seems to be good quality, and very accurate for use on my HD rifle. And the barrel was reasonably priced as well.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 3:49:03 PM EDT
[#4]
They are in the industry section on here. All of the stuff I've bought from them has been gtg. All 223 wylde though.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 3:53:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are in the industry section on here. All of the stuff I've bought from them has been gtg. All 223 wylde though.
View Quote
Didn't know that.  Thanks.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top