Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/22/2016 5:09:18 PM EDT
thinking about going down to the local gun store and filling out the paperwork for a supresser and started looking at sbr's since i would already be there might as well do 2 stamps at the same time and all you have to do is register a lower or buy one there. any thoughts or reviews on the daniel defense 300 blackout pistol / sbr? was thinking about getting the mk18 upper then saw th3 ddm4 300s. my only real hesitation is weather 300 blackout is just a fad or if its going to stick around.

anyway can anyone confirm reliability on the 300s is it finiky with ammo or does it require any tuning? if i get just an upper witchever i choose im going to get the factory daniel defense buffer and spring to match so i dont have issues there.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 4:15:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I have an AAC upper in 300....11.5 barrel  ishoot  suppressed thru a aac 762  sdn 6, very happy...subs are really quite....super sonics still crack
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top