Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2016 1:18:25 AM EDT
Just installed a new scope (vortex pst) and took it out for a test run.  I was using a bipod and bags.  The day started off fine but as i shot more I found that the gun would fire when I pulled the trigger and again when I released the trigger.  Everything looked fine inside.  I could duplicate it when dry-firing.
 I swapped out the fire control group and dry fired it some more and it seems fine.  The only thing that looked out of spec was the disconnect.  The end that goes near the safety was about 1/8" longer than the one I installed.  The one that I installed was machined on that side and the original one was not.  kind of odd that it took this long to show up as I had shot it about 100 times working out the bugs during the winter.  All parts are Aero.  Kind of a bummer that this happened as the trigger was WAYYYY lighter than any stock one I have ever had.  Felt like a JP trigger spring kit in it.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top