Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/18/2015 11:46:47 PM EDT
I impulsively bought 2 complete Aero lowers with stocks, I've had a few ar15's but never a 308 ar. Are there any brands of complete uppers that will fit on these lowers? I'm going to start with just 1 and I think I'd like to go with a 20" barrel hunting/target type gun, and it looks like aero only sells 16" complete uppers. This is all new to me and with all my reading it looks like I'm better off buying aero uppers and building the guns off of that, I'm sure I can do it but there's a lot of info to take in doing that and want to make sure I do it right. So if you can tell me there's no other brand of complete upper that I can throw on these lowers then I'll start researching more on how to put an upper together and figure out what I need to buy.

Scott
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:58:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Theoretically, any DPMS style upper will work.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top