Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/28/2014 3:08:44 PM EDT
About a year ago I ordered an Armalite AR-10 barrel from them. They sent me a barrel but it was not an Armalite contour so I sent it back. I still haven't received a barrel from them or a refund. Now it seems that their website is shut down and their voicemail is full. Anybody know what's going on up there in Montana?
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:14:56 PM EDT
[#1]
What's going on in Montana?  Hunting season is what's going on.  Manly men seek the giant wapiti.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:20:31 PM EDT
[#2]
What is with these places and the terrible customer service? A year and no refund or replacement?  That's ridiculous.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:27:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
About a year ago I ordered an Armalite AR-10 barrel from them. They sent me a barrel but it was not an Armalite contour so I sent it back. I still haven't received a barrel from them or a refund. Now it seems that their website is shut down and their voicemail is full. Anybody know what's going on up there in Montana?
View Quote

http://www.mcgowenbarrel.com/

Website works for me, unless there is a different McGowen out there.
Link Posted: 11/28/2014 3:45:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Not to sound like an excuse for the lack of response that you've experienced, but maybe you'll have better luck using their contact form on the website.

http://www.mcgowenbarrel.com/contactmcgowen/

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top