Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/25/2014 7:10:06 PM EDT
Had a problem with one of their bolts. Sent them a couple of emails. They didn't bother to respond,  so pfffft to Red X.

Link Posted: 1/25/2014 8:21:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, what's the issue?
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 8:28:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe call them?
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 10:49:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Good luck do some google searching about RedX, My dad had a order out with them for 6 months. When he e-mailed to cancel that got shitty with him. Which is the normally story from everyone. Good luck getting anything out of them.

Link Posted: 1/26/2014 5:19:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well, what's the issue?
View Quote
Brand new and would not extract.  I just wanted their opinion and/or suggestions.

I fixed it but it grinds me to have a new part that doesn't work and no CS from vendor.

They were at SHOT but said they would answer emails. Still haven't heard back.

Link Posted: 1/27/2014 9:17:24 AM EDT
[#5]
I have made several orders with them and haven't run into an issue.  Just got a 9" .300 blk barrel from them last week.  Took 2 days after order.  Emailed them first with a question and they responded quickly.

I order complete upper receivers only and they get shipped fast and free.

I hope I don't have any problems in the future...
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 4:12:27 PM EDT
[#6]
i also had good fast and good service with them
Link Posted: 1/28/2014 6:12:35 PM EDT
[#7]
I have been waiting on a .300 BO barrel from them since July
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 5:28:04 AM EDT
[#8]
What length?  I had mine within a week.
Link Posted: 1/29/2014 8:05:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What length?  I had mine within a week.
View Quote

16"  I ordered through Brownell's..Every time I call they say Red X has not made their qouted deliveries....One in December, One beginning of Jan, and another is supposed to happen in the next couple of days.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top