Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2013 11:40:55 AM EDT

It is model JPGS-5B.

I am hoping someone can tell me for sure...before I order one.  It looks like it is gonna be really close...
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 12:28:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought I read somewhere that the DD rail has got an ID of 1.440. Do you know the OD of that gas block?
That's all I have to help but good luck as I am trying to get that rail to put on a Bushmaster ORC. It has the factory gas block that I intend to machine down to fit. Ill put this here to watch for an answer from someone who knows.
Thanks OP.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 12:59:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I thought I read somewhere that the DD rail has got an ID of 1.440. Do you know the OD of that gas block?
That's all I have to help but good luck as I am trying to get that rail to put on a Bushmaster ORC. It has the factory gas block that I intend to machine down to fit. Ill put this here to watch for an answer from someone who knows.
Thanks OP.
View Quote

I think all of the dimensions are good.  The only part that concerns me is the lower portion where the bolts are...it looks like it might be too wide.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 2:52:32 PM EDT
[#3]
JP Adjustable Gas System for AR-type rifles.

?Low profile, rail-free design allows installation under hand guards.
?Material: 416 stainless
?Finish: Black oxide
?Weight: 2.25oz
?Length: 1.28"
?Height: 1.40"(overall), .775"(over bore)
?Width: .85"
?Attachment: 6-32x1/2" socket head screws, T15 Torx drive (included) (includes 5/64x5/16 roll pin for gas tube installation)
?Adjustment: 8-32x3/8" stainless set screw, 5/64 hex drive (included)

Gee, that wasn't too hard.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top