Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2013 12:20:47 PM EDT
I sent an email to ACS a few days ago  asking about the 20rd 7.62x39 AR mags and here is the response I got back. Maybe this is what they have been saying for a year or so but this is the first time I have asked them.

"Thank you for your interest in ASC.  We are anticipating the 20 Round
7.62x39 magazines to be available within the next couple of months.  We are
excited and looking  forward to adding that to our catalog of magazines.  

Regards,

ASC"

Link Posted: 9/3/2013 6:35:58 PM EDT
[#1]
That's awesome. I cant wait to pick some up.
Link Posted: 9/3/2013 6:46:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I want to get a few 20 rounders too. The 30 rounder look too ugly.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 4:34:44 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll be down for a few as well, I'm doing more bench shooting and 20 rounders are perfect for that.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 1:36:34 PM EDT
[#4]
new to the forum here. heres my input
ive had numerous problems with 7.62 mag feeding issues. im in california so obviously use 10 rounders. within the last 2 weeks i ordered ASC 10 round and seems they have redone the hole mag. it feeds flawless. the mag and follower look completely different. it is relisticaly a 9 rounder though.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 2:32:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Can you post pics of what the new looks like compared to the old?
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:47:27 PM EDT
[#6]
All of the ASC mags I have are flawless.

I emailed them about the same thing a while back and never got a reply. I would love to have a few 20's!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 7:37:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Edit
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top