Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2013 11:22:52 AM EDT
I ordered a beowulf upper a week ago, along with some ammo. I'm just curious is anyone has any decent guesses as to how large their backorder is? I would be surprised if I got it by this summer, but honestly I would be satisfied if I got it by the end of the year. I have been looking around at other forums and some people have said it could be as little as 2 months and some say its more like 12... perhaps the panic buyers aren't interested in AA because they aren't gouging their prices? lol
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 11:42:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 3:32:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Just loaded some 50Beo ammo a few minutes ago.  It is worth the wait for the upper.  I waited quite a while when I got my years ago. Waiting always sucks, but you will love it when you get it!!

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top