Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/27/2012 11:10:05 PM EDT
I cannot find a 6.5 Grendel barrel in stock anywhere. I figured that with all this panic buying I would still be able to pick up a 6.5 in stock somewhere. Im looking for a good shooter around 16" possibly an 18".
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 2:25:42 AM EDT
[#1]
ARP has barrels but no bolts
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 9:44:19 AM EDT
[#2]
You can back order through MidwayUSA.  Midway shows they are expecting Shilen barrels mid January 2013 but who knows if the will arrive.  The last batch were gone in less than 24 hours.   I got lucky and bought one of the Shilen 20" Match contour barrels 1:9 twist  (not threaded) last month.  I've only got to shoot this rifle twice but I think I made a good selection for how I intend on using it.

Otherwise select the barrel you want, place an order an wait.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 10:27:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I have looked at the Shilen but the ones at Midway are longer than I am wanting. I am looking at the AR-Stoner 16 and 18 inch models but I cant decide if they will be up to my quality standards, plus the expected wait is 2-3 months. Im trying to hold out for a black 16" Alexander Arms to be available for order.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 12:55:07 PM EDT
[#4]
www.competitionshooting.com has barrels and bolts in stock. just ordered an 18". they arent cheap, but they are damn good
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 8:16:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
www.competitionshooting.com has barrels and bolts in stock. just ordered an 18". they arent cheap, but they are damn good

Tempting, they are GTG ? Anyone else vouch for them?
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top