Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/19/2012 7:55:54 AM EDT
I recently purchased a DPMS 308 Mk12 rifle.  It comes with an adjustable JP single stage trigger.  I'm not a huge fan of this trigger and want to swap it out with a 2 stage.  I have a CMMG 2 stage unit that I purchased a while back for a build - subsequently put it away and forgot I had it until I "found" it this weekend.  I am wondering if this is a good way to go for this rifle set up.  I have read that many parts are interchangeable but I have no first hand experience since this DPMS is my first 308 AR.
Thanks in advance for you comments.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:13:34 PM EDT
[#1]
That trigger should work. It is on the same platform. I believe all the FCG will interchange to the best of my memory.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top