Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2011 7:45:49 AM EDT
Hi-

I've been scouring the internet trying to find some hard dimensions for finishing a DPMS-style 308 80% lower without a jig.  And for some reason, I can't find squat!  I know that the safety/trigger/hammer pin holes are all located in the same relative positions as a standard AR-15 lower, but I need to confirm locating dimensions to any of these holes from either the pivot or takedown pin holes and the top deck.  If no one has blueprint dimensions, maybe some folks could measure their lowers or jigs?

I know there is plenty of information out there for Armalite version, but I've heard these particular dimensions are not common between platforms.

Help please, I'm dying to cut some chips on my 80%er, but don't want to spend the $$ to get a jig if I don't have to!

Thanks,
-2t0ner
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top