Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/2/2009 6:55:08 AM EDT
i have a new dpms 243. shoots federal, winchester,  even pvri ammo 7/8 groups. not one issue with these brands,. Remington 100 gr green box every shot a stove pipe or heavy  dents on neck of cases ? i sent it back to DPMS and they did some work on the gas block timing, feeed ramps etc. and test fired federal and winchester ammo no problem. Just wondering why you guys think remington ammo will not run at all ? would like to send it back again for a fix but i guess i can live with 2 out of the 3 big brands working. i just dont want to reload a bunch of ammo in the future and they wont work. thanks. marty
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top