Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2009 6:41:54 AM EDT
Do you think it would be a good lpk to have with a 6.5 Grendel if I had the trigger worked over by Bill Springfield?  This is the only lpk I can find so I want to see what you think about them.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:38:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a couple of bills triggers and have used a couple of others on different rifles and I would definitely recommend getting him to rework it for yah.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:38:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Are you asking about the lpk or just the trigger? Any lpk will work. If you want a higher end trigger there are better if you can find one. In a pinch you could go your route and change the trigger later. Myself, I would just hone the trigger engagement surfaces with a hard arkansas and triangular India stones(s) and call it good for now.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 7:57:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I am talking the complete lpk.  I am just wondering if a refinished DPMS trigger would be good for a 6.5 that will be used for hunting and target shooting.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top