Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2009 4:56:41 PM EDT
What length gas system is on these barrel and what length are the barrels? Thanks Mike
Link Posted: 3/22/2009 11:26:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I am sure they are 20" with rifle gas systems since he shoots highpower with them.
Link Posted: 3/23/2009 2:40:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone have one of these?
Link Posted: 3/23/2009 8:08:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Mine are custom gassed, rifle length plus two inches, both have 26" barrels.
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 6:00:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Do you know what the gas port hole size is? Thanks Mike

Link Posted: 3/26/2009 12:39:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't. Built by John Holliger. I sent the barrel blank, BCG, upper receiver and charging handle to him. He machined and headspaced the blank, installed a gas tap and match rifle tube and assembled the completed upper.

He is very busy, if you email him he may respond to your questions. Sorry I didn't respond earlier, I happen to be in Florida right now enjoying 80's and sunshine. Took a little time out to visit this site.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 12:59:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't. Built by John Holliger. I sent the barrel blank, BCG, upper receiver and charging handle to him. He machined and headspaced the blank, installed a gas tap and match rifle tube and assembled the completed upper.

He is very busy, if you email him he may respond to your questions. Sorry I didn't respond earlier, I happen to be in Florida right now enjoying 80's and sunshine. Took a little time out to visit this site.

+1 on talking to John –– and I have two 6WOAs, one is a 26" Krieger with the gas port moved forward and the other is a 20" Wilson with a standard rifle length gas tube.  Easy to form wildcat with cheap parent brass ( well, cheaper than the 6mm AR's Lapua fodder ) and a decent selection of bullets.  I like the 6WOA a lot...
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top