Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2009 3:51:18 PM EDT
Been a troll for a while, most of my questions have been answered by just reading this forum.
I've never seen any of their products. Am interested if they have a good product with the Titan or quailty wise, DPMS the way to go.
I been sitting on a DPMS lower for awhile, and am still wondering what to top it with.
thanks folks!
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 4:29:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Been a troll for a while, most of my questions have been answered by just reading this forum.
I've never seen any of their products. Am interested if they have a good product with the Titan or quailty wise, DPMS the way to go.
I been sitting on a DPMS lower for awhile, and am still wondering what to top it with.
thanks folks!

Do you mean a lurker? Trolls are a bad thing.

Fulton has a good rep for their stuff. It is ,for all intents and purposes, the same as DPMS. Fulton is a "semi-custom" maker who uses what some consider better barrels. Most other parts are the same though.

Link Posted: 1/26/2009 4:42:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Guess I need to learn my lingo. Can't even figure out my daughters text messages.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 4:52:19 PM EDT
[#3]
If FA made AR-10s I'm sure they would come up in discussion quite a bit in this forum. Unfortunately, they don't, but I understand they make a decent AR variant in .308 at least accuracy-wise.

Link Posted: 1/26/2009 4:53:31 PM EDT
[#4]
I have bought some tools from Fulton and had a good experience.  I think Fulton doesn't receive the same love is that they seem to cater to more of niche market and don't spend the money advertising as much as many others.  They also don't seem to be placing complete rifles in stores as much as others, so they don't get the word of mouth going...
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 5:08:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If FA made AR-10s I'm sure they would come up in discussion quite a bit in this forum. Unfortunately, they don't, but I understand they make a decent AR variant in .308 at least accuracy-wise.

Good point.

Gun,

This should really be in the ar variants forum. AZMM was polite in his wording, some posters are not. This forum is mainly for Armalite AR10's and the rest of the 308 platform AR's should be in the variants forum. Most posters are polite but some can be downright nasty.
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 7:23:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/26/2009 7:31:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good point.

Gun,

This should really be in the ar variants forum. AZMM was polite in his wording, some posters are not. This forum is mainly for Armalite AR10's and the rest of the 308 platform AR's should be in the variants forum. Most posters are polite but some can be downright nasty.

I honestly try to be polite and respectful always, but sometimes my attempts at interjecting some humor in threads ends up being mistaken for rudeness or elitism even. Hey, but that's the internet for you. You can't please everybody and remain true to yourself in these here discussion forums.
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 5:41:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
thanks folks!

I have been wondering the same thing. Everything i have read about them has been positive. I have had one on order for 9 weeks, when i get it i'll post a report. Kerry
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 5:53:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Fulton doesn't really 'make' their .308s, they just assemble parts. I think that everything they offer is just stock DPMS parts (with a different logo), aside from some 'custom' barrel options. Fulton generally does good work, but you will pay a hefty premium for their re-badged DPMS parts.

I'm not sure they are DPMS parts , I have ordered most of my lr308 parts from them and have gotten them pretty fast , week or two . Try to get a bolt or carrier from any one else, good luck , not to mention charging handle ,bolt stop screw or the stop its self .If they are DPMS parts they must have a good stock of them . Quality is quite good .

This is the variant thread .
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 6:37:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Fulton doesn't really 'make' their .308s, they just assemble parts. I think that everything they offer is just stock DPMS parts (with a different logo), aside from some 'custom' barrel options. Fulton generally does good work, but you will pay a hefty premium for their re-badged DPMS parts.

I'm not sure they are DPMS parts , I have ordered most of my lr308 parts from them and have gotten them pretty fast , week or two . Try to get a bolt or carrier from any one else, good luck , not to mention charging handle ,bolt stop screw or the stop its self .If they are DPMS parts they must have a good stock of them . Quality is quite good .

This is the variant thread .

It is now.

Link Posted: 1/27/2009 7:22:15 AM EDT
[#11]
I replaced an AP4 upper with a Titan 20" upper and I love it. No malfunctions,shoots great with match ammo (.75-.50 moa) and is well put together. If I had the dough, I would definetely buy another complete weapon from them.
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 8:52:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top