Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/13/2007 8:30:33 AM EDT
Hi all.
I'm new here and new to AR's. Recently picked up a DPMS 308 w/extra mags and railed hand guard.

main issue I don't like is the front site gas block on the 16" barrel. What (tools/process) is required to change it to a rail block or a low pro block?

Thanks in advance for the help,
FL^
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 9:17:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 12:55:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the assist... Is the DPMS Brake on permanantly? (if so, how "permanantly"?)

I thought I read somewhere that it was, although I may be mistaken.

Browzed your site last eve... looks v. nice. I may contact you soon for a new barrel. I got it w/the 16" AP4 style, because it was a pretty good deal, but I really would like soemthing in the neighborhood of 20" or so and a little more "hotroddy".

I hack on metal some around here too... I've got a small custom paintball shop that I mod paintball guns for woodsball primarily.
It's fun and no FFL hassles, and I get to shoot "guns" that will put out in excess of 25 rounds in one second.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 2:25:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top