Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/6/2007 1:50:58 PM EDT
I am looking for some information about the barrels and stripped uppers. I know the lower can be a standard AR but the upper, barrel, bolt and Mag are special. I have looked at Alex armes and a few others but I was looking for the best deal.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2007 1:54:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 6:52:02 AM EDT
[#2]
http://cproductsllc.com/

I think these are about the only mags in town.  You can buy them from Cproducts or AA.

I've read a standard upper will work, but the ejection port may have to be enlarged just a little.

IMHO the only bolt to go with for the Grendel is one from AA, seems to be a bit of a disagrement over the way bolts for this cartridge should be made.

The link that Cold gave you will have all the info you need about the Grendel and available suppliers.

BTW, I really like my 6.5 Hunter model.

Rob
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 8:44:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
www.65grendel.com

Someone on here who may be able to help is CurlyMaple42 or Grendelizor, they are the ones Im most familiar with who seem to know quite a bit about the AA product line. Also lars at Ulmt Arms (did I spell that right?) anyways check the website I posted, you should be all set!

+1

you can get a previously owned AA upper

Good deals on the site

Go with an AA upper/BCG/bbl and you will be pleased.

If not go with a Satern chrome lined bbl and lap it.

BTW the hunter upper makes a nice place to start for a free floated bbl setup.

I like the bbl to be full diameter to the muzzle.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 8:44:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Check out Satern barrels. They have a banner ad at 65Grendel.com
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top