Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2006 10:45:38 AM EDT
This has probably been brought up over and over again, but I haven't been reading this forum for a while: are there any match triggers available for DPMS 308 AP4?

Also, the AP4 factory collapsible stock is way too wobbly for any accuracy. Are there any adjustable stocks available for DPMS (other than Magpul, which would probably be an overkill for AP4).

My third question is that who sells Miculek compensators for DPMS?

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 12:07:55 PM EDT
[#1]
hi, i have a LMT 2 stage in my ap4,dropped right in,also i have the magpul 93b stock onit and love it. that stock is the best ive ever used. i also put a magpul...pistol grip on it.......
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 12:22:58 PM EDT
[#2]
height=8
Quoted:
hi, i have a LMT 2 stage in my ap4,dropped right in,also i have the magpul 93b stock onit and love it. that stock is the best ive ever used. i also put a magpul...pistol grip on it.......

Thanks for the information! The M93B stock looks real nice. Is there a 308 version of it or does the regular 223 version fit AP4? Also, are you using the original AP4 buffer or do you need a different buffer?
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:13:53 PM EDT
[#3]
jp for a single stage, rra for a two stage.  the rra requires hammer mods i believe.  dpms sells the miculek comp.  any carbine stock will fit, some may require a little mod.  use your ap4 buffer/spring in whatever carbine stock you choose.  

eta, the prs has a .308 version because the adj cheekpiece has to be farther back with the .308 rifles.  the ubr is made for large caliber ars.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 5:21:54 AM EDT
[#4]
ditto on the JP for the single stage trigger.  Works great in my LR-308!
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 1:19:49 PM EDT
[#5]
some of the aftermarket buttstocks only fit on milspec buffer tubes.  make sure you find out what you need and what you have.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:10:44 PM EDT
[#6]
The Geissele triggers work in the AP4.

Simon
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:13:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I went with a JP SS, no complaints.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 5:59:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Whichever one on mine that is factory installed, breaks like the proverbial "glass rod."
($150-170 option...?)

It is sweet
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top