Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2006 6:03:05 AM EDT
I am thinking about selling my Beowulf. I am not sure how much it is worth, here is a picture

Specs are as follows

16" Alexander Arms Beowulf Upper W/ AA Muzzle Brake
M.I. Free Float Handguard
YHM Bipod Adapter
Harris Swivel Bipod
Armalite 1 Piece Scope Mount
Leopold VX-II 3-9x50mm 1Inch (Wide Duplex) (Leopold Cover & Screw in Caps)
Badger Ord. Tactical Latch
DPMS Lower
LMT 2 Stage Trigger W/ KNS Anti Walk Pins
First Samco Pistol Grip
Magpul Trigger Guard
Magpul PRS Stock
1 7rd. Magazine
Aprox 150 Rds. of AA factory loaded 334gr. HP

Gun was sent to AA and had the Chamber and Feed Ramps Polished.

If anyone could give me an estimation of what to ask for this I would appreciate it, I just don't want ask to much or not enough.

Thanks,
Josh
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:58:36 AM EDT
[#1]
You will probably find that unless you part it out you will never get close to what you have in it or what the parts are all worth.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:17:43 PM EDT
[#2]
up one last time...
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:47:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Part it out...Since a lot of Wulf owners dont run a 3-9x50 optic and the Stock is  not ment for the Wulf, Plus the Bi Pod is not a usual Wulf Item.....but if your set on selling it as a package, then add up what you spent on everything and minus about 10-15% or more depending on much you've used it.  Also why did you have the Chamber and Ramps polished by AA?

Ant
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:54:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Part it out...Since a lot of Wulf owners dont run a 3-9x50 optic and the Stock is  not ment for the Wulf, Plus the Bi Pod is not a usual Wulf Item.....but if your set on selling it as a package, then add up what you spent on everything and minus about 10-15% or more depending on much you've used it.  Also why did you have the Chamber and Ramps polished by AA?

Ant

The 3-9x50 is a nice optic on the wulf, lets you see nicely at 100yrds, especially in low light. The PRS is a fine stock for the wulf. I like the looks/adjustable lenth of it. I use the wulf for bench/prone shooting and the bipod helps me steady it. Its pretty acurate for such a BB rifle. And why not have the chanber/feed ramps polished :p
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:50:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I didnt know if their was a feeding problem....thats why I asked about the Chamber and ramps.

Well maybe you'll find someone that has the same taste as you.  Since thats why its hard to sell a complete rifle when it comes to the Wulf if it has a lot of upgrades.  But this IMO.

Ant
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top