Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2006 7:26:32 AM EDT
Hello, First post here, looks to be a great site. Some background first, I'm am not new to the AR platform and I've shot CMP comp. for several years now. I've always done my coyote/varmint hunting with a bolt gun usually a 22-250 and I want to set up an AR in 204 R. to try out. I've looked at several folks products on the net, accuracy systems, white oak, tromix, ar15barrels, ect........ they all seem to be fairly competitive for price but I was looking for some first hand experience. Anyone shot an upper in 204 R from these people? A couple of them guarantee .5 MOA @ 100 which is getting close to my Rem VS in 22-250 @ 3/8". Any info would be very helpful, Thanks

PS.   The Grendal looks pretty good too, but one toy at a time!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:14:55 AM EDT
[#1]
WOA built my 204 upper with a PacNor barrel and I am very satisfied with it. John does quality work at reasonable prices with very good turn around times. Shoots much better than me. Several loads in the 1/2" area.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top