Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2006 9:50:37 AM EDT
I see on the RRA website they will offer 458 uppers.  I was told they would be available Sept. 2006, anyone heard anything different?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:47:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Ya, a month ago they said that they'de be available "spring, 2006"!  Hmmmm what's the hold-up?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:20:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I hate to be a pessimist, but I hope these don't go the way of the Robinson Arms XCR which has been promised now going on for years.  I'll wait until September, only 'cause their advertised at 660.00.  after that, I'll be calling juppu tutso or whatever.  
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:41:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Teppo Jutsu, but yes, I admit, I could have picked an easier name  Would "Alecto" be better?

Spoke with RRA, they are working on getting the manufacturing of all the parts set up.  All those little tweaks we would do by hand and that end up being the reason the builds take us so long now have to be taught to the machines .. that takes time.  Lot of the parts are now factory made, just some last ones and then they'll start cranking them out.  Given our back log here at our shop, you will likely be able to get one from RRA sooner than from us right now
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top