Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2006 6:04:20 PM EDT
What a blast.  I used the starting load of around 35 gr of 296 with the Remington 300 gr bullet.  Not bad at all.  No jambs at all.  I think I like the heavy barrel, but my RRA shorty entry stock SUCKS for the 458.  Need to find a recoil pad or something.

So when you shoot a 5 gallon bucket of water (no top) does it go 20 or 25 feet in the air?

Keep it up Marty.  Now I'm probably going to have to get a spectre.

Tim
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 1:36:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Try the "non-colapsable" M4 stock. They can be had for a reasonable price in the equipmet exchange now that the ban is over. Ive been running H110 & Lil gun without one failure! My personal favorite is the 350sp infront of 30g of lil gun. Enjoy, Ron
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top