Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/27/2006 12:11:13 PM EDT
Will a eagle arms receiver accept a ar-15 stock and grip? Where can I get a complete bolt for this or parts to build the upper.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 3:51:22 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Will a eagle arms receiver accept a ar-15 stock and grip? Where can I get a complete bolt for this or parts to build the upper.

AR10 receiver? Yes the AR15 stock and grip fit.  www.quanticoarms.com carries some armalite parts or you can go to armalite direct.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 4:04:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes the ar-10 receiver.  So I take it that the barrel,upper, lower, and bolt carrier are the only thing unique to the ar-10?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:35:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Most upper receiver parts, hammer, take down pins, mag catch and bolt hold open are unique to the 10. Most of the match AR15 hammer/triggers will work in the 10 so that isn't a problem.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top