Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/30/2005 12:34:41 AM EDT
There was a show your bushy topic but i couldnt find it. Ive got about 100 rounds through her now with no mishaps. Shes a tack driver shooting 1 inch minus groups at 120 yards. Federal  match grade/sierra 168 grain lead.

Allthough i need a match grade trigger to get her to shoot sweeter at 200 yards plus. Any suggestions on triggers? The stock one is just way to creepy for my taste.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/windwolf_78th/900x602.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/windwolf_78th/Helterstoy.jpg

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:01:36 AM EDT
[#1]
If you can find one and don't mind the price tag, a KAC 2-stage trigger works great.

A lot of guys are using the Rock River 2 stage triggers and seem mostly happy with them.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:40:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not a fan of 2 stage triggers.  If you are like me then you should look at the JARD triggers.  Pull weights down to insane amounts.  I have one for my remmy 700 that breaks at 18 oz.  I'm happy with it.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:08:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info gents
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 3:22:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Super NICE weapon +1
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 3:59:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I like the ArmaLite match trigger in my AR-10.  I would think you could put it in a Bushmaster as well.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 5:39:41 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I like the ArmaLite match trigger in my AR-10.  I would think you could put it in a Bushmaster as well.

Any "mil spec" aftermarket trigger should work in the Bushie. I also owned an Armalite match trigger in an AR10. Not bad, but not as nice as the KAC trigger. But it sells for ~50% of the KAC trigger as well.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 5:43:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Allthough i need a match grade trigger to get her to shoot sweeter at 200 yards plus. Any suggestions on triggers? The stock one is just way to creepy for my taste.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/windwolf_78th/900x602.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/windwolf_78th/Helterstoy.jpg

I'm sure the new Chip McCormick trigger would suit your needs very well.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:20:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I think the best deal for a quality two stage trigger would be the RRA/WOP.  It is a RRA two stage trigger "tunned".  The first stage is stiffened up and the second is lightened and crisp.  The over travel is also adjusted down to nill.  I have two Jewel triggers that are nice but can be finicky and the price tag of $200 is steep.  I got one of the RRA/WOP triggers for $115 and I will get another one ine the future.  You will not be dissapointed.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 7:00:28 PM EDT
[#9]
+1 for the JARD 2# adjustable trigger!  Better than sex!  No creep, no uptake, no overtravel, no movement on safe....  Simply awesome, and one of the cheaper units out there...
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 11:17:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for all the options everyone. The KAC is just to rich for my blood, im looking at all of them....decisions decisions. The armalite looks good, but ill have to ask them if it will work in the bushy.

The JARD looks like that might be what im looking for too, i like the fact you can choose your pull wieght on those.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 7:37:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Cautionary note:  Was looking at the DPMS web site and noted that though it says the LR308 takes a standard trigger group, the JARD is not recommended for that rifle.  Anybody know what this is about?  
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:10:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Have you looked at JP triggers? I realy like mine. You adjust everything on install, then red locktite. Glass rod crisp, several weights available.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top