Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/1/2005 10:58:20 AM EDT
I found a thread about six months ago that detailed the installation of the Predator P-9 handguard and now I can't find it.  If one of you guys could help me find it or let me know how you installed your rails that would be great.  I just have the standard .50 Beowulf upper with stock handguards.  I think I have all the tools that I need.

Thanks.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:26:17 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I found a thread about six months ago that detailed the installation of the Predator P-9 handguard and now I can't find it.  If one of you guys could help me find it or let me know how you installed your rails that would be great.  I just have the standard .50 Beowulf upper with stock handguards.  I think I have all the tools that I need.

Thanks.  

Remove handguards
Gas Block
Delta Ring
Barrel Nut

Replace Barrel nut with Handguard Barrel nut
attach handguard
attach gasblock

IF wrong others will tell me.

Ant
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:30:30 PM EDT
[#2]
doesnt the predator just slip over all of that and mounts to the upper reciever?
thought it was always similar to the arms sir which only mount to the upper reciever
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:35:29 PM EDT
[#3]
tagged. My wulf is coming back from Tromix and I have a P9 to go on. I have the entry gun with the rail gas block and was wondering if it will just slip over.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:48:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Well I just got my barrel back from Tromix and Tony did an awesome job!

So now it was time to put on the P9 free float and using the AR15 tips it was quite easy.

You do have to remove the gas block, 1, because you will need to take the front handguard brace off and the front sling attachment. and 2, you will need them off to run the free float nut down the barrel.

Now I will have to take her out to the range!

Link Posted: 9/13/2005 10:11:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I got the Pred p-12 on my socom, people tell me this gun looks like a battle axe, so its hence forth been named so

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:31:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I just got my POF-USA Predator P-9X from Model1Sales.com and will install it this weekend.  It looks pretty damn cool.  I can't wait!  I still need to order a dedicated .50 Beowulf lower for this weapon.  
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top