Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/2/2005 10:55:37 AM EDT
I know of two places that have them Kieslers, which has the best price by $40 and R Guns. Only problem with Kieslers is that they won't take my credit card-has to be the FFL's. Anyplace other than Kieslers that has the rifles at the $840 cost?
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:51:22 PM EDT
[#1]
wow...great prices either way you go!  I got my DPMS when they first came out, and the cheapest I could find was $869
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 12:24:24 PM EDT
[#2]
You still need an FFL to purchase to a complete rifle.  Either way...via a "transfer sale" or over the counter at your local gun store, you're going to have to pay somebody that possesses an FFL!  Unless, of course, you know someone who's willing to sell their weapon to you directly...just make sure that all applicable local laws/ordinances are obeyed.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 8:36:22 PM EDT
[#3]
$859.99  R&R Arms

$875.00  RGuns

Kieslers Online

R&R Arms is the closest I have found.

I'm wondering if anyone has done business with any of the above and how things went.

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:55:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I am fairly lucky. I have three different FFL holders that will not charge me for orders. I have about 10 of their signed licenses in my desk drawer right now! I pay wholesale and shipping only. Course, I have "fixed" a traffic ticket or three for those guys. Fair is fair. Thanks for the listing, will get one ordered on the quick.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:10:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Guess I'll wait and see how well things go for you.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 11:43:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
$859.99  R&R Arms

$875.00  RGuns

Kieslers Online

R&R Arms is the closest I have found.

I'm wondering if anyone has done business with any of the above and how things went.

I bought mine from R&R. I called to make sure they actually had one on the shelf & had it sent to an FFL they had on file. What was nice is the they pay the transfer fee. I'd be happy to do business with them again.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:01:33 AM EDT
[#7]
I will probably go the R&R route as well. They have the best price and that's what I was looking for. Thanks guys.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top