Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2005 8:16:50 AM EDT
First of all I want to thank Marty (and sorry if I have bugged you to much) for putting up with my e-mails and phone calls before I order the upper, also want to thank the rest that have awnsered my questions. Now  I've got WOOD, I feel like a crack whore that hasnt had a fix in a couple weeks. I should of shot Holeshot's at the range the Wednesday before last. Man I cant wait!
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 7:17:22 PM EDT
[#1]

I was lucky enough to get in on a Group Buy this past summer.

This is "Foe Hammer". It arrived today.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 5:39:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Lookin good!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 4:06:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Congratulations Blueblood!
Now the wait. Thats the worst.
If you want to get together again to shoot, let me know.

motown_steve: Nice setup! You're going to love it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:03:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Same here. Just ordered a 24" bbl from Tromix.  Can't wait to put it on my spare A3 upper from my J/T varmint setup.  Wanted to try the longer barrel.  Always make it shorter, but hard to lengthen one!!
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 7:20:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Congratulations Blueblood!heIf you want to get together again to shoot, let me know.

motown_steve: Nice setup! You're going to love it.

Thanks holeshot, will have to take you up on that in a few weeks when we have some free time.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 3:41:01 PM EDT
[#6]
motown, which flash hider do you have there?  Any chance you could give us a close up pic?
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top