Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/14/2004 3:37:04 PM EDT
I am interested in buying one very soon. Where can I get the best price on the internet
Thanks Bill
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:19:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought mine at R&R Arms, see the link below. It was sent to my local FFL with the transfer paid for by R&R. Everything was there, hard case two magazines a sling & a sling stud for you to install. I was happy with my purchase from them & wouldn't hesitate to buy again from them in the future.

Good Shooting
Bushwack

http://www.rrarms.com/index.php
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:13:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I bought my DPMS Panther LR .308 from Clark Custom Guns

<< http://www.clarkcustomguns.com/ >>

My FFL dealer bought it from Clark's, who offers a discount, and was able to give me an even lower price. I ordered it with the Williams Set trigger, as offered by Clark, and it is great.

One caveat: The plastic magazines are not very reliable, and the steel magazines that DPMS has been promising for months are now scheduled for mid to late November. Other than that, it is a great and superbly accurate rifle.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:07:34 PM EDT
[#3]
hubby got his through GunsAmerica.com (he said the company was Guns2Buy or something like that) for $862 about a year ago.  Haven't really looked at them since he got his.

(Hubby also sez 'Ditto on the crappy plastic mags')
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:27:32 AM EDT
[#4]
DPMS has been promising for months are now scheduled for mid to late November.

that does't line up very well with DEER hunting....huh
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 11:00:03 AM EDT
[#5]
yep...they've been promising for quite awhile...Shane at DPMS told me in Aug that they would be available right after the sunset.  14 Sep, he told me they would be out in 2 weeks.  I called again first week of Oct and was told 2 weeks again.  Here it is, 2 weeks later and they're saying 'sometime in Nov'.  I'm really glad I went and got some SR25 mags instead of waiting because it looks like it could be awhile
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top