Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2021 6:35:38 PM EDT
Does anyone have the skinny on if they are still making barrels. I need a new barrel on the 11.5 and was going to snag one except they are no longer listed. Any other barrel in that price range worth considering?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:14:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like they are doing contract work for the moment. When I last looked at them I ended up with a Criterion CORE in 11.5" which competed against it.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:21:49 PM EDT
[#2]
My 12.5 is rocking a core. I didn't want to spend that much to rebarrel my 11.5
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 10:40:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a Sionics 11.5. It's a good barrel made by Green Mountain barrels, but I'd rather have a DD or Criterion.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 8:40:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I think you’re right that they source their blanks from Green Mountain, but I’m pretty sure all the machining is done in house by Sionics.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 8:57:43 PM EDT
[#5]
GM blanks with extra QA. X ray inspected, not sure what else.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top