Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2021 12:25:23 PM EDT
Geissele used to have sales on holidays where their triggers were about $175. I haven't seen the sales in a while, prob due to recent demand im guessing.

I need another SSP. Anyone know of any sales going on? Those of you that have used a SSP, is there any other single stage you'd recommend? I have a LaRue MBT1s and I was a bit disappointed when compared to the SSP. Of course, the prices are not comparable either.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 1:17:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Geissele used to have sales on holidays where their triggers were about $175. I haven't seen the sales in a while, prob due to recent demand im guessing.

I need another SSP. Anyone know of any sales going on? Those of you that have used a SSP, is there any other single stage you'd recommend? I have a LaRue MBT1s and I was a bit disappointed when compared to the SSP. Of course, the prices are not comparable either.
View Quote

Occasionally see a sale on Brownells. But you are right the demand is too high and they have stopped the holiday ones.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 2:11:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I too am in need of a SSP.
Out everywhere.
Having purchased a rifle from them recently I got a coupon with 20% off. But when I email them about anything they openly reply that they really dont know when and if, some of their products are going to be for sale anymore.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 2:22:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 2:25:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I just backordered a SSA-E with a 35% of coupon from last year. You likely won't see sales anytime soon. Keep an eye out in EE.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 3:48:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought the Ssa-e from psa last month for 189$ shipped.
I remember several years ago they were on sale at midway for the same.

I would imagine that a large vendor orders a bunch and all Bill has to deal with is one order not 500.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top