Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2017 11:28:22 AM EDT
Hello all!

I was attempting to find info on if this stock and  with its flat wire recoil spring and unique buffer would be capable of running on suppressed subsonic .300 blk out. I know there are multiple variables in regards to " if it'll work" , however, I saw a video from this year's Triggercon where a rep from Strike industries briefly stated they tested the PDW stock on multiple caliber setups , but I was hoping to find more information on this or see if anyone has used this stock on a somewhat similar setup.

If this question/topic already has a thread going that I missed I apologize and would ask that you direct me that thread.

So what do you guys think ( or know) about this stock and suppressed SBR setups?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 3:00:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't help but the AR Variants sub forum might be a better spot to ask. It looks like a few guys are running PDW stocks on .300 based off the pic thread.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top