Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2016 10:55:54 AM EDT
Has anybody had any experience with Stinger Supremacy out of Allen, TX? I am going to purchase a handgurd for my new build and really like the SLR Solo and Fortis Night style with the integral QD attachment sites and 3, 6, 9 picitinny rail placements on the fore end. The Stinger Supremacy  Anvil is what I am interested in. I prefer the look of the m lock clean look but don't plan on adding anything else other than a sling and light and can live with the key mod look in order to save  $100 or more. The rub is that you usually get what you pay for and am a little concerned. I am not going to war or fighting any battles so weight isn't a huge concern.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 4:18:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Went with the Seekins NOXs 15inch, has the mlok, and integral QD attachments, doesn't have the 3, 6, 9 rails but the more I thought about it the more I thought that it might not be an advantage (other than the CDI factor) to have those rails. I think that I will keep it clean and add those rails as needed. I liked the rail when I saw it at shot show but then again I am fickle and like many of the rails for one reason or another. I already have the Seekins MCSR V2 for my under the hand guard OSS Suppressor and it is solid but wanted to try something different.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top