Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2015 11:50:50 PM EDT
Had the chance to try one of these out today. Pretty slick.

It's a Binary trigger system. Fires on the rearward pull and the forward release when in Binary mode.

Also has Semi and Safe.

Takes a few mags to get the hang of its rate of fire.

You can go through ammo quick with this puppy.

http://franklin-armory.myshopify.com/collections/triggers/products/binary-firing-system-trigger-pack

Link Posted: 12/31/2015 12:05:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I second the ammo! I need to reload more 300 blackout because of the BFS.
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 12:08:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 12:59:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Dang... $400.

I'd be all over it if it were in $250-$300 range, but for 4 big ones, I'll hold off for now.
Link Posted: 12/31/2015 1:02:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Dang... $400.

I'd be all over it if it were in $250-$300 range, but for 4 big ones, I'll hold off for now.
View Quote
Geissele SSP is coming.  It will be interesting to see whether it's an S3G/SSA combo or something better.  I'm expecting the price to be around $300.

Link Posted: 12/31/2015 2:03:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I like how it basically says our triggers dont fit in lowers and youll need to fit them andThen if you fit them or install them you cant return them lol.Ill pass on that for 400
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top