Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2015 3:44:01 PM EDT
Anyone have any experience with them? I've seen favorable (if occasionally repetitive) reviews online in various sources.

They have a 3-3.5lb trigger that is available from FatBoy Tactical for $160 shipped.

And yes, I know, we Geissele all the things, but at that price it is hard to pass up.

Link for reference:
http://fatboytactical.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=45_46&products_id=28711

Thanks,
Dave
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 4:27:37 PM EDT
[#1]
It looks like crap and it is in the price range of the less expensive GA FCG’s.
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 5:53:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree crap for that price look at the POF or CMC drop in triggers
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 6:19:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks tacticool to me...
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 11:36:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I purchased one a few weeks ago, pretty dang nice trigger for the money. I actually like it better than the CMC that I have.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 11:25:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Well I picked one up. Finish is decent, very little creep, smooth action, and minimal reset.

I'll run it for a couple months and see how it holds up, if it doesn't work out at least I tried it instead of just looking at it and calling it crap.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 10:35:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well I picked one up. Finish is decent, very little creep, smooth action, and minimal reset.

I'll run it for a couple months and see how it holds up, if it doesn't work out at least I tried it instead of just looking at it and calling it crap.

View Quote

How many rounds you got through it and how's it holding up?
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 12:15:39 PM EDT
[#7]
You can get a CMC for basically the same price and its a great trigger, flat or curved.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 1:06:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Appears to be the same as the Quentin Defense trigger.

The QD feels very nice to me...

I use CMC in my SPR and ALG in my HD rifle.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 1:51:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Looks like it's the same as the Velocity Trigger:

Here is the Dark Sky trigger:

I think Velocity is making these for Quentin Defense as well.

Here is a review at thetruthaboutguns. http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/03/jeremy-s/velocity-triggers-drop-in-trigger/
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 10:21:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've got close to 500 through it so far, and it's been flawless. I'm seriously debating picking up another for a separate build.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top