Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2014 2:15:40 PM EDT
Has anyone had any hand on experience with one of these balanced BCG's from SRC? I have read some reviews of their Relia-Bolt, but just recently came across the complete BCG they have in production and I think I want to pull the trigger on one (pun intended), Thanks in advance

Sharps Rifle Company BCG
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 2:43:54 PM EDT
[#1]
The bolt and carrier is machined by Azimuth Technology. I have a Relia-bolt, but I have not had a chance to use it due to haven't finished by build it is going in. My interest in trying out their bolt is being made of S7 tool steel which is the type of steel Barrett uses for the bolts in at least one of their .50 cal rifles (listed on their website).
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 2:57:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I am more interested in one of These bolt carriers.
they arent just for bling, they are performance.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top