Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2014 1:51:52 PM EDT
http://www.surplusammo.com/blackhole-weaponry-ar-15-18-rifle-length-stainless-steel-5-56-1-8-poly-barrel/
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 3:07:12 PM EDT
[#1]
That would be a nice one to use.  I have a BHW 16", and it shoots great...

ETA:  Plus you used to get a free stripped upper...
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 4:43:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That would be a nice one to use.  I have a BHW 16", and it shoots great...  

ETA:  Plus you used to get a free stripped upper...
View Quote

Still do.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 9:42:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Would you buy the BHW over a Rainier Arms Ultra Match or say even a Noveske SPR barrel?
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 12:43:28 AM EDT
[#4]
I built an spr(ish) rifle using a black hole weaponry barrel and am very happy with it.  I have seen people get great results from the lothar walther barrels as well.  I would add this one to your list of candidates:

Lothar Walther barrel
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 1:10:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Would you buy the BHW over a Rainier Arms Ultra Match or say even a Noveske SPR barrel?
View Quote

No.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 6:07:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

No.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

Yeah I would also rather have the ultramatch (from a shilien blank) or the Noveske.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:46:37 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote
Apples and Oranges comparison...

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 12:02:59 PM EDT
[#8]
What is wrong with the BHW barrels?  I don't see any Rainier barrels or Noveske barrels at the top of the spr division in the moa all day challenge.  I see a lot of Lothar Walther and Larue barrels at the top though.  Some of the Larue rifles at the top even have Lothar Walther barrels.

Link to current MOA all day challenge thread

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:35:24 PM EDT
[#9]
its what i used
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top