Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2013 7:35:21 PM EDT
So I'm looking for a "value" single stage trigger. I know everyone has opinions on what is top of the line, but I can't really afford the $250-$300 those cost. Right now I'm looking at the CMC flat trigger and the JP trigger. I have an ALG trigger and it's nice for the $60 it cost, but I'm thinking a few more dollars could have a noticeable affect. It's going in a competition/ fun gun. I'm looking for a single stage, ~3.5lb break trigger. I like the flat triggers, but aside from the CMC (which is really pushing the budget) I'm not sure of any others.

Any opinions would be great.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 8:09:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Geissele G2S which is a little more at $165.

Link Posted: 7/26/2013 8:15:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Geissele G2S which is a little more at $165.  
View Quote

I'm it's great with that name, but it's a 2 stage.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 8:36:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 8:39:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I use G2S triggers on all of my AR10 and never felt a need for a single stage.
View Quote

Maybe I'm just Wierd or never had a good trigger, but I don't like the feel of a 2-stage when quick shots are necessary.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 10:16:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Maybe I'm just Wierd or never had a good trigger, but I don't like the feel of a 2-stage when quick shots are necessary.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I use G2S triggers on all of my AR10 and never felt a need for a single stage.

None of my Geissele triggers are an issue in the least for a quick shot. It's all in your head. You just pull right through the first stage.

Link Posted: 7/27/2013 7:39:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I honestly don't notice the first stage with my SSA unless I'm seated at a bench trying to shoot groups.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top