Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2012 5:45:34 PM EDT
I have a DPMS Sportical I bought not long ago. About 300 rounds through it now, and I've decided to go with another upper. The rifle shot great, but I really want a dust cover and forward assist. That said, I ordered the M4 Madness upper from PSA. It DOES have the forward assist and dust cover. Looking at other DPMS BCG's online, I read this...

This bolt has the gear cuts for the forward assist.

Since the Sportical does not have a forward assist, would that BCG not work in an upper with the forward assist?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 8:08:42 PM EDT
[#1]
You'll be just fine. My sportical came with the forward assist serrations on the BCG and I ended up using that BCG in another (with FA and dust cover) just fine.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 2:33:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You'll be just fine. My sportical came with the forward assist serrations on the BCG and I ended up using that BCG in another (with FA and dust cover) just fine.

Awesome! I really appreciate it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top