Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/10/2012 12:25:22 PM EDT
I picked one up along with the other parts and for $45 I'm extremely impressed. It is very smooth and has less take up and my other factory mil spec triggers. I highly recommend them!
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 4:00:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I put the ALG-D QMS in a new lower saturday. Shot it yesterday. I was very impressed. It is not a compitition trigger by any means, but it is very clean. Mine has virtually no pre travel and no over travel. The reset is short and clean. There is no grit what so ever. Very smooth action. I haven't check the weight yet, but it feels between 4-5lbs. I used JP yellow trigger and red hammer springs. Best milspec trigger i own. Well worth the $45.

I also highly recommend these triggers.
Link Posted: 11/12/2012 1:19:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I ordered the one that is $65 last night, hope to get it this week, was in stock.
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 6:13:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Just installed mine tonight, trigger went in real easy since the include a dummy pin to keep the disconnect aligned with the trigger. The hammer was a slight pain to get the pin aligned since it was a Cav-Arms lower. trigger feels good, will try out later this week.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 8:04:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Same here...super impressed with the ALG triggers and even more so by their price.

I talked a buddy of mine into using the ACT in his latest build.  I've pulled that trigger a number of times and I've fired a couple mags through the rifle.  I'm so impressed I decided to build a hunting and short/mid-range varmint lower around it...just something I can use around the property to dispatch critters.  I have Geissele's SD-E in one rifle, and I've owned another with their SSA trigger, so I'm not new to Geissele's work.  For $45 or $65, I'll probably never run a mil-spec trigger in anything again, even temporarily.

I think these two ALG single stage mil-spec (type) triggers will most likely replace the SSA in my future builds...the SSA is nice, but I think I could learn to use the ACT just as effectively.  The SD-E, on the other hand, isn't going anywhere.  It's a great precision trigger, but heavy/predictable enough that I'm really not afraid to use it when I'm hunting.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 1:57:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Went to the range today with the carbine I just installed the ACT trigger in. The old trigger was starting to double and have other issues. The ACT ran flawlessly had a pretty crisp break at around 5 lbs. Very easy to make a pretty precision shot with. The ACT is great for duty/defense gun or for a person starting out at 3 gun. I'm going to order 2 more for other carbines I have that need a GOOD basic trigger.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top