Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2012 7:46:43 PM EDT
Hey everyone,

I'm a new member but a long time reader. I have a 2012 Olympic Arms AR15 that I've put about 2k rounds through. I know they don't  have a great reputation with this community but I've had a great experience so far and the gun has functioned flawlessly.

Anyways, I'd like to swap out the barrel to something lighter than the "16 barrel and 14.5" with a 1:9. What suggestions can you guys offer? Thanks for the info in advance.
Link Posted: 8/18/2012 7:57:01 PM EDT
[#1]
It may not be what you are looking for or want, but I'd opt for the daniel defense, or BCM or Colt (if you can find one) 16" lighweight barrel.

Link Posted: 8/19/2012 9:36:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I just bought a Daniel Defense barrel (14.5' M4 profile) I had the YHM flash hider pinned and welded. I am so happy with it and glad I did, and it cost me under 300 bones for everything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top