Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2012 7:13:21 AM EDT
I don't like the Larue 11" quad-rail that came with the 16" Stealth upper. While a most excellently made device, I just don't use most of the rail. It seems too heavy and with the plastic protectors, too large in diameter.

I really like something like Daniel Defense MFR 12.0 concept, except I want to keep it at 11" in length.

I only mount the front sight, a Larue 706 bipod and possibly some light on the side, so modularity is the key. And keeping the diameter as small as possible.

Surprisingly,  YHM smooth handguard is a very nice and basic option that I kind of liked better than Larue function-wise even while lacking modularity.

What are some other options? Apex looks interesting. I don't want to compromise on quality.
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 9:15:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I would go with These from Midwest Industries Inc.
ETA: never mind, they are 12"
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 9:29:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/1/2012 12:45:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Troy Alpha 11"

it's an awesome rail and really light.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top