Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2012 4:40:38 PM EDT
I'm having trouble mounting my rifle with my armor and pack on and thought this would help? Anyone???

Slug-O
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 4:49:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I found a more 'center-of-chest' hold works well with the MTV, didn't even need to change out the butt stock.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 5:05:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I havent used one myself but when I first saw these stocks i thought they were going to be the next big equipment trend. Ive seen maybe one rifle in person with that stock. Maybe theres a reason they werent used widely.

price check ranges from $22-69; must be some knockoffs floatin around.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:37:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:58:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm having trouble mounting my rifle with my armor and pack on and thought this would help? Anyone???

Slug-O

There's a post from not too long ago that discussed this - basically it works well for its intended purpose - shooting while standing in armor.

The problem is that it's far too limited in its flexibility for other shooting positions and style, and too "niche" on a weapon intended for more than one kind of shooting.  

Also, for all the advantages when using it with armor - its bulk when carrying a weapon in armor cancels it out.

~Augee
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 8:41:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Yep, it's a solution to a bad shooting position.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top