Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2011 5:50:53 AM EDT
My most recent video on the Midwest Industries Two Piece Railed Hand Guard...Gen 2...

SASS

Link Posted: 8/5/2011 6:17:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Love my Gen 2 on my Piston upper.

Dave N
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 6:04:51 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Love my Gen 2 on my Piston upper.

Dave N

Thanks for posting up....glad to hear from another MI owner....

SASS

Link Posted: 8/10/2011 9:23:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I've used M.I. rails for a long time. Never had an issue with the rails or sights.
I lock tighted the screw in on one set of hand guards and had a hard time getting them out. ended up stipping two screw heads. I contacted Troy and he sent me a new set, free of charge. This was 4 years after I bought the hand guard.
Great C.S.
Dave N
Link Posted: 8/10/2011 9:35:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Double the Thanks...

MI's CS is Outstanding...I had a similar situation once..I over torqued the screw on my ERS...They sent me out a New one to replace the old one...

You Can't beat service like that...

Nice set up by the way...thanks for the pics...keep an eye out for the MI Pic thread I am going to post one of these days....

Now all we need to do is get you to the ADM side and your training will be complete....LOL...just kidding..

Thanks again...

SASS
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 4:58:34 AM EDT
[#5]
<Edited. 1.) Companies or individuals cannot advertise or sell products and or services in the forums (including siglines and titles) without prior approval from the site owners. (Industry Partners are allowed to post sales or specials on a limited basis.) -NorCal>
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 8:12:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Much Thanks for adding to the thread...I will have to check it out...do you have a web address....

Feel Free to add any more Pics to help spread the word.....and again thanks..

SASS
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 9:41:40 AM EDT
[#7]
<Edited. 1.) Companies or individuals cannot advertise or sell products and or services in the forums (including siglines and titles) without prior approval from the site owners. (Industry Partners are allowed to post sales or specials on a limited basis.) -NorCal>
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 9:54:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Much Thanks for adding to the thread...I will have to check it out...do you have a web address....
Feel Free to add any more Pics to help spread the word.....and again thanks..
SASS

<Edited. 1.) Companies or individuals cannot advertise or sell products and or services in the forums (including siglines and titles) without prior approval from the site owners. (Industry Partners are allowed to post sales or specials on a limited basis.) -NorCal>[/url]

Took alook....Very Nice...My Thanks again...
PM Sent...
SASS
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 10:02:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Well if you are doing pics:

T-Series on a 5" .22LR with TAC 65  M.I. Low Pro BUIS

Gen 1 2 piece free float on a 7.5" 5.56

T-Series 7' on a 6.5" barrelled upper with TAC65 M.I.Low Pro BUIS
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 10:08:21 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Well if you are doing pics:

T-Series on a 5" .22LR with TAC 65  M.I. Low Pro BUIS

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/CMMG_6_5_sale_007.JPG

Gen 1 2 piece free float on a 7.5" 5.56

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/002196.JPG

T-Series 7' on a 6.5" barrelled upper with TAC65 M.I.Low Pro BUIS

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/CMMG_5_5_22_upper_0071.JPG

I would add the action ones...but for some reason they don't work right in this format...

But anyway...SWEEEEETTTTTT...

I have to wipe off the keyboard now...

I am going to start that Pic thread soon...so save some  for that...Oh hell...any MI pics on this thread are cool....

Thanks...

SASS

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top