Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2011 5:53:01 PM EDT
Well? I have the DMR and am trying to decide weather to put another in my other rifle or save a little with the ssa-e.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:04:20 PM EDT
[#1]
DMR has a lighter trigger pull if I remember correctly and is adjustable. I used one on my DM AR. Really light.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 4:14:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I've got a DMR and an SSA-E, you won't be disappointed with the SSA-E.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 7:10:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I've got a DMR and an SSA-E, you won't be disappointed with the SSA-E.

Ok good, tell me about it. I have the DMR set up with @2lb first stage and 10 oz second stage.
Works great for 3-gun, if you need to break that 350-450 yd shot. How does the ssa-e break down? Since this is a "backup" gun I kind of like the idea of no screws or settings that "could" go out. I also like saving $90.00 bucks or so.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 9:04:45 AM EDT
[#4]
I have the Hi Speed Match (same 1st stage pull weight of the DMR, but, a lighter 2nd stage weight) and a recently installed SSA-E. I have only dry fired the SSA-E at this point and it's fantastic. It by no means comes close to the Hi Speed's "glass rod break" though. As described on Geissele's website - it's right on when they say "candy cane break". In addition, all the adjustments of the Hi Speed series - 1st & 2nd stage weights, sear engagement, and most importantly (for me) overtravel really makes this trigger feel like a super refined unit.

my $0.02

Sakic #19

p.s. I'm definitely not trying to talk you out of the SSA-E. However, you don't want to have the expectations that you'll have a Hi Speed trigger feel for $80.00 less - because, you won't.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top