Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2010 11:38:22 AM EDT
I have an LMT upper assembly. I bought a Bravo Company charging handle with the big latch. I need a bolt carrier group.  I was going to buy an LMT BCG to match the rifle but I started reading reviews on the Daniels and Bravo company BCG's and was impressed.  Does it really make any difference which BCG I get?  Is one any better than the other?  User reviews for all three were impressive.  I am open to suggestions. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/26/2010 1:52:51 PM EDT
[#1]
get a Colt or FN BCG.
Link Posted: 7/26/2010 3:50:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I have used four of the five mentioned so far (no FN) and you'll most likely be fine with any of them.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:37:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Im running a young machine BCG greased up with high temp axle grease and have over a thousand rounds through her without cleaning and shes still trucking along.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top