Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2009 3:11:29 PM EDT
How long does it take to get a kit from these guys? I ordered 6 months ago and still have nothing to show. I've heard that they have good workmanship and still want my kit, but how long has it taken others to get their kits from this company?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:24:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I ordered from them on Nov 5th and had my kit in about six weeks. How long the order takes is completely dependent upon what parts you have specified. I would try and contact them and find out which part is holding your kit up.

ETA: They have their own forum here where they will answer questions. They also have a thread where people have posted their order numbers and the orders theyve recieved/which orders delton is working on right now.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:28:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top